- Facility management: AMC Regularisation, Electricity &Water, Housekeeping and office setup and modifications
- People management - Security team, Housekeeping
- Vendor management - Corporate SIM, Data card, Access card, Computer procurement, lease lines, etc
- Travel arrangements
- Domestic and international flights, Rail, car and hotel reservations
- Visa, insurance and Forex
- Asset management:
- Maintain Asset records and audit on monthly basis
- Employee Insurance - new employee inclusions, approvals, and yearly renewal activities (GHI/GMI,GPA and GTL insurance)
- Employee engagement - Office events arrangements, procurement of Goodies
- Should be able to speak at least Kanada, English and Hindi languages
- Reporting MIS - good in MS Excel
- Competencies required - Good negotiation skills, Business communication, Flexibility and adaptability, Ability to prioritise and close pending tasks
Desired Candidate Profile
Mystifly Consulting (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Since our inception, we have been redefining airfare distribution with our proprietary intelligence driven algorithms, for which we have won many accolades for our travel technology, including an award for the fastest growing Travel Technology business.
With over 65 billion people expected to travel by air between, now and 2030, we intend to continue redefining the world of airfare distribution to make it easy, fast and flexible for people to buy air products.
Recruiter Name:Benoy J K
Contact Company:Mystifly Consulting (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Address :Address: 6th Cross Rd, HBR Layout 4th Block,, bangalore, BANGALORE, Karnataka - 560043,India