- 2-5 Years experience in Workforce Management, preferably in contact centres with at least 50 employees.
- Bachelors degree preferred, or 3 plus years relevant work experience.
- Experience with Workforce Management software (scheduling, performance tracking, reporting)
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills, with emphasis on forecasting.
- Ability to work occasionally evenings and weekends to meet deadlines.
- Immaculate skills in using MS Excel
o Create flexible data aggregations using pivot tables
o Represent data visually using pivot charts
o Calculate margins and other common ratios using calculation on pivot table
o Filter data using slicers in multiple pivot tables
o Create aggregate reports using formula-based techniques
o Use of formulas in segregating relevant data