Did you know that over 65 billion people around the globe are expected to travel by air between now and 2030? Finding the cheapest airfare deals will always be the top priority on their minds. To that intent, Mystifly has been redefining air fare pricing with our intelligence driven frameworks and unearthing cheaper ways to travel.
If you want to impact how billions of travellers across the globe will choose to fly in the next coming years, then you are welcome to join Mystifly's Product Engineering Group at Bengaluru. Awarded for its travel technology and as one of the fastest growing Travel Technology business, Mystifly currently makes a difference to travellers in 60+ countries.
If this interests you, our Chief Technology Officer has a message you must not miss. Please copy the following URL on your browser to view: https://youtu.be/K20QkVaYpmQ
What is expected from you?
- Business Analyst is responsible for managing all frontline technical aspects of Mystiflys relationship with its customers.
- They will work closely across different functions for product delivery.
- Providing technical solution based on the client requirement and business plan to existing and new customers
- Test, conduct quality assurance and validate for technical feasibility and product launch.
- Respond to technical concerns and problems, ensuring smooth implementation and launch.
- Communicate with clients and internal teams to explain products and implementation schedules.
- Document technical requirements, schedules and client interactions.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Operations
Role: Business/EDP Analyst