Mystifly is currently seeking a Business Finance Lead responsible for creating revenue budgets and reporting the variance between the agreed and actual margin. The person will be responsible for monitoring the operational margin target provided by the management. The primary responsibilities will also include setting up revenue targets for each geography and segments based on inputs provided by business teams. You will work closely with the members of other functions and will be required to understand nuances of airlines industry and get the same factored in the revenue model Core Responsibilities
- Create and develop revenue strategies in conjunction with the price sensitivity of the customer and the business deal entered with supplier.
- Competitor analysis; yield management; business mix; pricing control and new pricing concepts.
- Study and evaluate various pricing options.
- Provide clarity & direction in the net margin and associated transactional costs
- To identify areas & prevent errors that are resulting in Revenue Loss for the company.
- To identify areas & prevent leakages that are impacting companys costs.
- Proactively design appropriate systems & controls & improve processes that impact the revenues & cost structure of the company.
- Development of Revenue Assurance Dashboard & Metrics.
- Drive targets with Business teams and help them with gap analysis and improvement plans.
- Cost savings: Work closely with the operation managers to drive down inefficient costs and optimize for steady state costing. Also setting up necessary processes & control for achieving sustainable optimal cost.
- Facilitate financial review meetings with business groups and work with business managers to ensure effective finance and cost management - Recommendations based on data analysis and follow through with business leaders on actionable items for improving metrics
- Perform financial reporting, ad-hoc business analyses, and financial modelling. Manage the financial planning and analysis effort, using the key input levers to the business.
- Automation of reporting and familiarity with Business Intelligence tools
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Accounting / Finance
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Finance/Audit
Role: Financial Analyst
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time