We are looking for a Content Marketer with a techno-marketing flair to create world-class content for a global audience. This is a very hands-on position and you will play a crucial role in positioning our products and differentiating our Brand.
The role will be based in Bangalore, India RESPONSIBILITIES
We want you take the lead in all content initiatives and turn it into memorable experiences for all our stakeholders. We are looking at a Marketer with impeccable language and written communication skills. In short you will be the Zinger Bringer of the team and we think youll end up doing the following (while not restricted to) -
- Work with sales, product managers, subject matter experts and technical people to script and create:
- o Website content and blogs
- o Whitepapers, e-books, long-form research driven articles
- o Product documentation
- o Web videos storyboard and script
- o Marketing Collateral, Newsletters, Case Studies
- o Brand Communications Internal and External
- Understand user requirements and product functionalities to translate this into simple, easy to follow documentation, user guides, how to documents and FAQs
- Manage external vendors and agencies who may assist you with creative.
Skills and Qualifications
Excellent written (English) communication skills with an ability to communicate value propositions and technical topics in an engaging, interesting manner
High levels of creativity and attention to detail You need to have a great sense of aesthetics
Proficient in MS Office Suites especially powerpoint, that is what our sales guys use.
A background in writing with technical expertise will definitely help.
Along with your resume, we would like to see a content portfolio that is world-class.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Marketing
Role: Assistant / Associate Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time