Mystifly team is looking to hire dynamic candidate to join our global team of Supplier Relations to be a part of fare loading / quality check team. The ideal candidate should have excellent computer skills, with knowledge of Airfares. Accuracy and attention to detail are paramount.
This role is responsible to gather, interpret and manage fare contract loading into Mystifly Fare Tool Key responsibilities:
- Responsible for loading of fares contract into Mystifly Fare Tool and quality check as required.
- Maintain up-to-date records on fares contract loading and set-up alerts to track and monitor effectiveness and expiry of fares contract.
- Proper interpretation of fare rules/conditions is essential to avoid abuse and thus protect the companys revenue.
- To review & compare contracts, work with suppliers on the contract which needs improvement.
- Regular monitoring of the usage & effectiveness of the contracts.
- Keep abreast knowledge of fare rules and categories.
- To manage on a day-to-day basis workload and tasks related to fare loading.
- Working knowledge of Sabre/Amadeus/Galileo is essential to try out the fares related issues and compare the results.
- Good PC skills, MS Office applications and email management.
- Close coordination with all internal departments is essential for problem resolution.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task while maintaining professional rapport with suppliers
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: Travel, Tours, Ticketing, Airlines
Role Category: Ticketing/Travel/Documentation
Role: Operations Executive
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time