Mystifly is looking for a well experienced IT Lead, to handle our growing IT infrastructure on Azure environment. We have been awarded as one of the fastest growing Travel Technology business today and are looking for someone with very good leadership and decision-making skills who can manage and grow the IT infrastructure to keep pace with the scale of growth. What is expected?
- Candidate should have min 3- 5 years of experience with hands-on technical work on Azure - configuration, definition of servers, DB instances, product deployment, monitoring mechanisms
- Azure Assessment: Azure readiness maturity assessment, Planning and assessment of Azure solutions/platforms, Application assessment and migration planning, Business case development, TCO comparisons and vendor evaluation
- Azure Architecture: Develop Azure reference architecture, define target state Azure architecture, Experience with private and public Azure architectures, pros/cons, and migration considerations.
- Azure Deployment: Azure application development, Integration and security.
- Experience with migrating, architecting, building, and deploying systems and applications to a public Azure.
- Should have good experience in Azure migration tools.
- Should be able to understand the customer business requirement and should achieve/provide solutions around the Azure IT framework
- Should have good hands on experience in Hosting and Virtual machines
- Should have good experience in networking concepts
- Should have good experience in managing Data centres
- Should have good understanding of capacity planning of Azure resources for cost optimization towards saving money, improving system performance and reliability.
- Relevant experience on setup of Application load balancers and classic load balancers
- Should have IT solutioning background especially on Azure
- Worked on Console and the Azure Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Perform technical and system administration to support development, deployment and delivery. Deep experience in administering Linux and Windows systems.
- Develop and maintain Azure infrastructure as code and provision Azure environments.
- Develop and implement instrumentation for monitoring the health and availability of services including fault detection, alerting, and recovery
- Be accountable for backup and business continuity / disaster recovery procedures
- Develop and maintain documentation for operational practices and procedures
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Hardware & Networking
Functional Area: IT Software - Network Administration, Security
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Team Lead/Technical Lead
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time