Mystifly - The fastest growing Travel Technology business today is seeking for an adept IT Manager to handle its growing IT infrastructure. This role will require supervising, managing and developing the IT infrastructure to keep pace with the scale of growth. Candidatures with good leadership and decision making skills are welcomed to rise with us. Core Responsibilities :
- Manage and maintain the IT team with sufficient staffing and required coaching and appraisals to ensure effective IT operations
- Create and control an IT roadmap and action plan for future growth.
- Maintenance of Computer Systems, Network, Telephony, Firewalls, Antivirus and all other IT Infrastructure within the organization.
- Provide directions and inputs and also implement and monitor all the organizational IT related projects to a successful rollout
- Monitor and analyze changes in system and networking technology in the market to be able to effectively use it for improving the IT Infrastructure
- Create and effectively implement Disaster recovery and Business continuity plans for the organization.
- Understand /research and formulate processes for upgrading networks or software whenever an upgrade is available in the market
- Monitor Network and system performance and perform IT audits across the organization (onsite and offsite) regularly
- Track and report important metrics that determine the health of the IT infrastructure on a periodic basis to the management
- Control and manage the IT budgets and expenditures
- Manage and maintain the inventory of all Hardware, software and IT related resources accurately
- Constantly assess opportunities to improve the IT infrastructure of the organization
- Develop and implement strong organization level policies for Network, data, computer systems and data security
- Work closely with the business heads to analyze and estimate the IT infrastructure requirements for each business units, well in advance
- Effective vendor management and procurement methods for IT related needs so as to reduce the cost of purchase without compromising on the quality
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: IT Software - Network Administration, Security
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time