Mystifly is currently seeking an Internal Auditor responsible for performing the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations. The successful candidate should be able to determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans independently. The candidate is expected have advance level proficiency in analysing and evaluating accounting documentation, reports, data, flowcharts etc to arrive at clear set of recommendations. Core Responsibilities
- Ensures a company complies with internal regulations and established control protocol.
- Implement internal controls and governance processes.
- Completes standard paperwork and questionnaires to confirm internal controls
- Examines documentation, including reports, statements, records, and memos to gather information
- Participates in meetings with individuals and departments to update auditees on findings and the audit process.
- Prepares reports and preserves documentation pertaining to audits for internal record
- Presents summarised findings concerning audit results and trends for internal groups
- Analyses audit results to determine methods for increasing profits and decreasing unnecessary costs.
- Assesses best financial practices for an organisation and makes relevant, informed suggestions
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Accounting / Finance
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Finance/Audit
Role: Audit Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time