- Drive Sales and Account Management for Mystifly for new and existing customers in Americas
- Use an analytical approach always to drive best conversion
- Identify cross-selling and upselling opportunities
- Combine business knowledge, insights, statistical techniques and data mining techniques to identify trends within existing customers
- Use a data-driven approach to identify, execute, and optimize new and existing customer opportunities
- Identify & enable new opportunities from existing customers while driving new revenue & conversions from customers
- Market new product features & new content additions at Mystifly by carrying out online & offline campaigns & interactions
- Conduct customer and market research to support marketing initiatives and provide key insights to customers business
- Measure, Review and report customer performance in Americas region
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Marketing
Role: Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Mystifly Consulting (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Mystifly is a B2B travel technology company, founded in 2009 and headquartered in Singapore. We have over 2500 customers in 60+ countries using our airfare distribution products including some of the biggest OTAs in the world. We offer one-of-a-kind platform consolidating 900+ airlines including 170+ LCCs across 70+ points-of-sale countries allowing customers to transact in their local currency.
Since our inception, we have been redefining airfare distribution with our proprietary intelligence driven algorithms, for which we have won many accolades for our travel technology, including an award for the fastest growing Travel Technology business.
With over 65 billion people expected to travel by air between, now and 2030, we intend to continue redefining the world of airfare distribution to make it easy, fast and flexible for people to buy air products