- Responsible for troubleshooting Hardware related issues and performance related issues.
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot XP, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, windows 10 operation system
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Enterprise Applications like thunderbird, outlook2013, 2016.
- Responsible for managing Wi-Fi Devices, Inventory, Customize desktop hardware to meet user specifications and operational standards
- Ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, application servers, and Administrative systems.
- Troubleshooting network connectivity in a LAN/WAN environment.
- Responsible for tracking and updating hardware and software inventory.
- Use diagnostic tools to troubleshoot problems associated with network connectivity, and workstation hardware/software
- Should possess basic knowledge of switches and firewall experience
- Escalate issues and involve the senior members of the team wherever required in order to resolve issues as quickly as possible
- Working technical knowledge of current protocols, operating systems and standards.
- Should have basic knowledge of creating and configuring email account
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Hardware, Technical Support, Telecom Engineering
Role Category: IT Hardware
Role: Network Administrator
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time