- Interact with clients by phone, e-mail or online chat concerning various issues
- Handling inbound calls and providing support to travel agents pertaining to all booking related enquiries
- Issuance of GDS tickets and handling emails within TAT time.
- Provide hands on support to clients on bookings, cancellations and refunds
- Capturing and applying agents feedback/Coordinating with technology team to fix errors
- To be co-operative and provide support to fellow team members and functions
- Basic knowledge on Geography, IATA City codes and Airline codes
- Inbound calling process
- Selling Air, Hotel, Reservation and Vacation Packages to customers
- Handling Post Booking queries like seat assignment / baggage inquiries / date change / cancellations.
- First Call Resolution
- Interacting with the Airlines / customers
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: Travel, Tours, Ticketing, Airlines
Role Category: Ticketing/Travel/Documentation
Role: Travel Agent
Mystifly is headquartered in Bangalore (India) and was founded in 2009 which has over 2500 customers in 60+ countries. We are Anywhere-to-Anywhere global airfare marketplace, offering airfare consolidation from 900+ airlines including 170+ LCCs of 70+ points of sale countries across North America, South America, Middle East, Africa, Asia and Australia. Our flagship air ticketing platform MyFareBox and technology variants is in the form of white label solution, xml web services & corporate travel management tool.
For further details, visit link: http://mystifly.com/our-company/