India Payroll Management Role and responsibilities:
- Motivate and partner with enabling teams to deliver quality service & enabling team goals
- Responsible for coordinating and managing end-to-end payroll India process
- Calculating the correct amount incorporating Allowances, Mobile deductions, VCP, Salary Advances etc. with assistance of roasters provided from the respective managers.
- Responsible for timely recording and processing of reimbursements as per deadlines
- Ensure accurate and timely disbursements of Full and Final Settlement of the exit employees
- Assisting employees with their IT declarations, Form 16 & taking care of payroll queries.
- Coordinating with the vendor for filing the income tax returns of the employees
- Responsible for maintaining the attendance and leave management of employees
- Ensure all statutory compliances are adhered to
- Co-ordinate with Admin Team to make sure all the Labour compliance is adhered as per the Guidelines
- Custodian of Central MIS: Maintain/update all Employee Master sheet on a regular basis, ensure 100% accuracy
- Prepare monthly reports like joining, exit and attrition reports.
- Coordinate, maintain and update PMS data.
- Maintain 100% accurate and up to date data in HRIS & HRMS.
- Support in implementation of business and company initiatives
Role and responsibilities
- Play a key role in formulating global compensation & benefits strategy & the frame work to support the overall company business objectives
- Responsible for the execution of overall compensation management for expats, inclusive of annual restructuring, onsite travelers and offshore returnees compensation fitments
- Responsible for annual revisions, comp budgeting and business analytics for expats company wide
- Work closely with Consul for immigration and visa process
- HR operations role- Responsible for end to end from Onboarding to exit process for expats
- Preparation and filing of Income Tax Return. Helping expatriates in tax clearance formalities viz. obtaining tax clearance certificate
- Supporting expats with tax registration (Permanent Account Number); registration with FRRO;
- Preparation of estimated withholding-tax computations;
- Providing information to expats relating to filing of quarterly withholding tax statement;
- Expat Exit formalities from India/Organisation;
- Departure formalities and assistance in obtaining No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the income-tax authorities
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role: Payroll Executive
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time