Mystifly is currently seeking a Product Manager responsible for driving the business into the future by setting the long-term vision and strategy for our product lines. Your primary responsibilities will be identifying potential features and products by conducting market research and generating product requirements specifications. You will work closely with the teams of engineers to build our products. We are looking for an extremely entrepreneurial Product Manager to innovate and execute the product initiatives across the company.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Identifying our market opportunity and defining the feature set to meet it.
- Driving product strategy, defining the end goal and how we measure success.
- Providing the user and business expertise to make smart decisions and manage your product backlog.
- Working on a small, talented team to execute sharply.
- Infusing energy, creativity and purpose to propel your team and give them something to come into work for each day.
- Understanding user needs and turning them into product requirements.
- Starting from the user and working backward, using data each step of the way.
- Passionate about product and creating great experiences
- Tuned into customer and business needs
- Anxious and unsatisfied if you are not getting results you apply the best rule to get meaningful results quickly.
- A true team player. Able to work well with and guide the team and respect each personal skills and abilities.
- An expert communicator, facilitating openness and inclusion, documenting and clarifying decisions, bringing data to bear in support of decisions, and ultimately earning the trust and teamwork to make good decisions quickly.
- Able to evolve product strategy based on user research, usage data, and industry trends.
- Deeply technical, able to read technical whitepapers and understand the trade offs of various distributed system design choices, as well as how to best expose those design choices to users.
You should have:
- Examples of your previous successes in product management
- A good grasp on data and how to incorporate it into your decision-making
- A position on how to effectively and efficiently validate, test and ultimately bring a product to market successfully.
- Amazing communication skills: oral, interpersonal and written.
- Strong user and design instincts and ability to work with and support UX and design in support of user goals.
- An understanding of the distributed systems landscape and ecommerce space.
4+ years experience in product management
Skills in data design, monitoring, and analysis tools
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: IT Software - eCommerce, Internet Technologies
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Product Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time