Did you know that over 65 billion people around the globe are expected to travel by air between now and 2030? Finding the cheapest airfare deals will always be the top priority on their minds. To that intent, Mystifly has been redefining air fare pricing with our intelligence driven frameworks and unearthing cheaper ways to travel.
If you want to impact how billions of travellers across the globe will choose to fly in the next coming years, then you are welcome to join Mystifly's Product Engineering Group at Bengaluru. Awarded for its travel technology and as one of the fastest growing Travel Technology business, Mystifly currently makes a difference to travellers in 60+ countries.
If this interests you, our Chief Technology Officer has a message you must not miss. Please copy the following URL on your browser to view: https://youtu.be/K20QkVaYpmQ
What is expected from you?
- Understanding of product capabilities and service, effectively communicate all offerings to the Customer.
- Scheduling Product demo and training as per Customers requirement.
- Communicates the Customer's goals and represent the Customer's interests to the team. Provides regular two-way communication between the Customer and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper Customer expectations.
- Efficiently managing Customer expectation and resolving Customer issues.
- Own Customer contracts and review deliverables under the agreement
- Work closely with the other business teams in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the business.
- Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business, involving the Sales or other teams.
- Responsible for educating all Customers of new developments which can be a value-add to Customers business.
- Provide regular input on all account activity, including status and call reports on a weekly basis.
The PST is expected to consistently provide excellent Customer service to accounts under their prevue, as well as represent Customer needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality is not compromised.
In addition, the PST will build relationships with Customers to encourage new business opportunities and repeated business from current Customers.
The Product Support Team (PST) serves as the primary business contact for the Customer and is responsible for Customer satisfaction.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: IT Hardware, Technical Support, Telecom Engineering
Role Category: Technical
Role: Customer Support Engineer/Technician