Mystifly is currently seeking a Revenue Analyst / Manager responsible for pricing the airline tickets and reporting the variance between the agreed and actual margin. The person will be responsible for maintaining the operational margin target provided by the management. The primary responsibilities will also include setting up pricing model for each geography based on inputs provided by business teams. You will work closely with the members of other functions and will be required to understand nuances of airlines industry and get the same factored in the pricing model. Core Responsibilities:
- Create and develop pricing strategies in conjunction with the price sensitivity of the customer and the business deal entered with supplier.
- Competitor analysis; yield management; business mix; pricing control and new pricing concepts.
- Study and evaluate various pricing options.
- Pick best pricing strategies from peers in industry.
- Provide clarity & direction in the net margin and associated transactional costs
- To identify areas & prevent errors that are resulting in Revenue Loss for the company.
- To identify areas & prevent leakages that are impacting companys costs.
- Proactively design appropriate systems & controls & improve processes that impact the revenues & cost structure of the company.
- Development of Revenue Assurance Dashboard & Metrics
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Mystifly Consulting (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Mystifly is a B2B travel technology company, founded in 2009 and headquartered in Singapore. We have over 2500 customers in 60+ countries using our airfare distribution products including some of the biggest OTAs in the world. We offer one-of-a-kind platform consolidating 900+ airlines including 170+ LCCs across 70+ points-of-sale countries allowing customers to transact in their local currency.
Since our inception, we have been redefining airfare distribution with our proprietary intelligence driven algorithms, for which we have won many accolades for our travel technology, including an award for the fastest growing Travel Technology business.
With over 65 billion people expected to travel by air between, now and 2030, we intend to continue redefining the world of airfare distribution to make it easy, fast and flexible for people to buy air products