1. Developing and designing security devices and software to ensure the safety of clients or internal products and information.
2. Managing security measures for information technology system within a networked system.
3. Operating regular inspections of systems and network processes for security updates.
4. Customizing access to information per rules and necessity.
5. Maintaining standard information security policy, procedure, and services.
6. Protects system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources.
7. Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities, reporting violations.
8. Implements security improvements by assessing current situation, evaluating trends, anticipating requirements.
9. Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits.
10. Upgrades system by implementing and maintaining security controls.
11. Keeps users informed by preparing performance reports, communicating system status.
12. Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
13. Stay up-to-date on information technology trends and security standards.
14. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
15. Minimum 5 years experience in IT Security domain.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Network Administration, Security
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Role: System Security
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Mystifly Consulting (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Mystifly is a B2B travel technology company, founded in 2009 and headquartered in Singapore. We have over 2500 customers in 60+ countries using our airfare distribution products including some of the biggest OTAs in the world. We offer one-of-a-kind platform consolidating 900+ airlines including 170+ LCCs across 70+ points-of-sale countries allowing customers to transact in their local currency.
Since our inception, we have been redefining airfare distribution with our proprietary intelligence driven algorithms, for which we have won many accolades for our travel technology, including an award for the fastest growing Travel Technology business.
With over 65 billion people expected to travel by air between, now and 2030, we intend to continue redefining the world of airfare distribution to make it easy, fast and flexible for people to buy air products.