Responsible for design, development, debugging and implementation of software applications in support of end users requirements. Works on problems of relatively complex scope, through general usage of standard concepts and principles and applications of own judgement. Responsible for delivering results that have direct impact on the achievement of results within the job area as an Individual Contributor.
Responsible for driving and leading the analysis, design, development activities on assigned projects. Involved in entire SDLC lifecycle including analysis, development, fixing and monitoring of issues on the assigned product lines. Meets and exceeds standards for the quality and timeliness of the work products. Implements, unit tests, debugs and leads integrations of complex code. Identify opportunities for further enhancements and refinements to best practices, standards and processes. Ensure robust, securely accessible, highly available and highly scalable product that meets or exceeds customer and end-user expectations
Experience: 3 - 7 Years
Technical Duties & Responsibilities
With 2-4 years of experience in Scalable Architecture development. We are looking for Independent Contributors, who have good understanding of Microservices based architecture, and a comprehensive awareness of various architectures & their suitability as per product requirements: -
- Can solve problems independently, be responsible for the requirement analysis and design implementation of important business modules, and be familiar with the online deployment environment, able to independently analyse and quickly troubleshoot online faults.
- Familiar with JAVA programming principles, understand their advanced features and class libraries, network and server programming, multi-threaded programming, common open source products
- High quality coding ability, reusability, low coupling, scalability, high performance, maintainability, high security
- Have the architectural design capabilities of modules and subsystems, master common architectural design methods and patterns
- Understand SOA, event-driven, distributed system principles, large-scale network application structure, message middleware, caching, load balancing, clustering technology, data synchronization, NoSQL
- Have the project experience of RabbitMQ or Kafka
- If the candidate has air fare industry experience, might be priority
- If the candidate has the project experience of API Gateway, might be priority.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - eCommerce, Internet Technologies
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time