1. Person will solve problems independently, be responsible for the requirement analysis and design implementation of important business modules, and be familiar with the online deployment environment, able to independently analyze and quickly troubleshoot online faults.
2. Familiar with .NET programming principles, understand their advanced features and class libraries, network and server programming, multi-threaded programming, common open source products
3. High quality coding ability, reusability, low coupling, scalability, high performance, maintainability, high security
4. Have the architectural design capabilities of modules and subsystems, master common architectural design methods and patterns
5. Understand SOA, event-driven, distributed system principles, large-scale network application structure, message middleware, caching, load balancing, clustering technology, data synchronization, NoSQL
6. If the candidate has air fare industry experience, might be priority
7. If the candidate has the project experience of API Gateway, might be priority.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - eCommerce, Internet Technologies
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time