Responsible for design, development, debugging and implementation of software applications in support of end users requirements. Works on problems of relatively complex scope, through general usage of standard concepts and principles and applications of own judgement. Responsible for delivering results that have direct impact on the achievement of results within the job area as an Individual Contributor.
Responsible for driving and leading the analysis, design, development activities on assigned projects. Involved in entire SDLC lifecycle including analysis, development, fixing and monitoring of issues on the assigned product lines. Meets and exceeds standards for the quality and timeliness of the work products. Implements, unit tests, debugs and leads integrations of complex code. Identify opportunities for further enhancements and refinements to best practices, standards and processes. Ensure robust, securely accessible, highly available and highly scalable product that meets or exceeds customer and end-user expectations
Experience: 3 - 6 Years
Technical Duties & Responsibilities
With 2-4 years of experience in Scalable Architecture development. We are looking for Independent Contributors, who have good understanding of Microservices based architecture, and a comprehensive awareness of various architectures & their suitability as per product requirements: -
- Strong knowledge of microservices based architecture model.
- Good knowledge of messaging frameworks like RabbitMQ. Prefer a candidate who had earlier used messaging for a chat type solution or developed high transaction messaging queues.
- Should have experience in Elastic Search and Kibana.
- Good understanding of RESTful architecture, database technologies (both SQL - and NoSQL). Ability to understand and solve performance issues and constraints. Should have understanding of scaling applications, and know the bottlenecks involved in resource optimization.
- Proficient in MS concepts like Asp.net, C#, MVC, webservices (development and consumption), API development Should have experience in Agile, iterative and Scrum based projects. Should have worked in a Test Driven Development (TDD) environment.
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented programming, Design Principles like SOLID, and Gang of Four Design patterns.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - eCommerce, Internet Technologies
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time