- Responsible for driving and leading the analysis, design, development activities on assigned projects.
- Involved in entire SDLC lifecycle including analysis, development, fixing and monitoring of issues on the assigned product lines.
- Meets and exceeds standards for the quality and timeliness of the work products.
- Implements, unit tests, debugs and leads integrations of complex code.
- Identify opportunities for further enhancements and refinements to best practices, standards and processes.
- Ensure robust, securely accessible, highly available and highly scalable product that meets or exceeds customer and end-user expectations
- Database skills for Microsoft SQL Server development.
- Strong OOP and OOAD concepts
- Experience in WCF services (development & consumption)
- Understanding and hands-on experience on unit testing.
- Good exposure to cache
B.E , BTech , MCA ,BS, MS in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time