Responsible for design, development, debugging and implementation of software applications in support of end users requirements. Works on problems of relatively complex scope, through general usage of standard concepts and principles and applications of own judgement. Responsible for delivering results that have direct impact on the achievement of results within the job area as an Individual Contributor.
- Responsible for driving and leading the analysis, design, development activities on assigned projects.
- Involved in entire SDLC lifecycle including analysis, development, fixing and monitoring of issues on the assigned product lines.
- Meets and exceeds standards for the quality and timeliness of the work products.
- Implements, unit tests, debugs and leads integrations of complex code.
- Identify opportunities for further enhancements and refinements to best practices, standards and processes.
- Ensure robust, securely accessible, highly available and highly scalable product that meets or exceeds customer and end-user expectations
- Hands on experience in EF, API and DB concepts
- Database skills for Microsoft SQL Server development.
- Strong OOP and OOAD concepts
- Experience in WCF services (development & consumption)
- Understanding and hands-on experience on unit testing.
- Experience working on agile methodology or CSM certification is a plus.
- Prior Experience in Microsoft Azure is a definite plus.
B.E , BTech , MCA ,BS, MS in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time