Did you know that over 65 billion people around the globe are expected to travel by air between now and 2030? Finding the cheapest airfare deals will always be the top priority on their minds. To that intent, Mystifly has been redefining air fare pricing with our intelligence driven frameworks and unearthing cheaper ways to travel.
If you want to impact how billions of travellers across the globe will choose to fly in the next coming years, then you are welcome to join Mystifly's Product Engineering Group at Bengaluru. Awarded for its travel technology and as one of the fastest growing Travel Technology business, Mystifly currently makes a difference to travellers in 60+ countries.
If this interests you, our Chief Technology Offer has a message you must not miss. Please copy the following URL on your browser to view: https://youtu.be/K20QkVaYpmQ
Experience: 4 - 7 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
We are seeking a Technical Account Manager(TAM), who has an entrepreneurial drive and is motivated to exceed internal & external customers expectations, and are good at influencing & building relationships.
Candidate should have extensive industry and technical knowledge and demonstrated ability to manage the service delivery acting as a conduit between Customers and our Product Engineering Group.
Candidate should demonstrate ability to managing and directing a team of Business Analysts
In this position, TAM will perform varying tasks including
- Manage relationships with clients, their relationship with Mystiflys technology to increase customer satisfaction, reduced support costs, and the awareness needed around product improvements
- Ensure customers are making the most of the technology by creating service delivery plans to drive business value from customers investments in Mystifly technology and improve operational stability & performance
- Develop & expand strategic customer relationships to grow these relationships and ultimately deliver value to the customer and Mystifly.
Skills you must have:
What helps you excel
- A good understanding of Web-Services, XML, Flowcharts, HTML, SQL - Database, beginner level programming and working knowledge of office productivity tools like MSWord, Outlook, Excel
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills
- Familiar with software development process and agile development methodology and tasks, roles involved in the process
- Experience in collaborating with programmers and business analysts to address the deliverables and ensure understanding of business requirements are aligned among stake holders
- Excellent Technical, analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
- Reporting defects, tracking developments to resolve the defect
- Ability to work as part of self-organising team where you can determine next logical work for yourself rather than waiting for cases to be assigned to you
- Passion about technology and customers as an enabler for a companys growth
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Knows how to deliver on promises
- Establishing and expanding key relationships internally and with Customers
- Identifying and addressing key Business issues
- Ability to set direction in terms of priorities and take charge of team activities
What can be a value add
Degrees we desire:
- Exposure to software testing will be an added advantage
- Exposure to Airline and Travel industry a plus
- Experience in exploratory, context based or scenario testing is a plus
- Experience with user acceptance testing (UAT)
MBA [specialized in IT/IS/PM], MCA, MSc IT
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: IT Hardware, Technical Support, Telecom Engineering
Role Category: Technical
Role: Technical Support Manager