Mystifly seeks a seasoned, technical lead to spearhead projects within the organization. The technical lead must be an avid and active coder who brings a unique blend of programming skills and bootstrapping skills along with team management capabilities.
Should be able to apply the above given skills and capabilities in a technical context and be a problem solver and innovator. Establishing a technical vision with the development team and working with developers to turn it into reality, is a must have capability. Along the way, the technical lead may be required to take on traits that other roles we may have, such as Architect, Manager, etc. but remain hands-on with coding. Experience:
8 - 15 Years Job Location:
Bangalore (Near Manyata Tech park)
- Lead architecture, software development and design decisions on a project basis.
- Understand company needs to define system specifications
- Propose, implement and support new technological solutions that improve business operations
- Communicate system requirements to software development teams
- Oversee assigned programs (e.g. conduct code review) and provide guidance to team members
- Assist with solving technical problems when they arise
- Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure
- Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals
- Adhere to company and project standards and guidelines.
- Hands-on experience in coding, software development and system administration
- Experience in project management
- Experience of working on service-oriented architecture (SOA)
- Experience in working in an environment that has scaled up traffic and has ensured stability online travel agencies, meta search engines, etc.
- Proficient in Big Data and NoSQL methodologies
- Experience in cloud technologies (e.g. Azure/AWS/VMware)
- Excellent communication and Problem-solving skills
- Analysing the requirements of large systems and breaking them down into manageable units
- Researching available products / technologies to decide if they will be suitable for the project rather than building a completely new system
- Working with designers and developers to explain the structure and assisting them throughout the assembly process
- Ensuring that systems are working properly by carrying out testing procedures to check if systems satisfy quality standards and procedures.
Good to have:
- Good exposure/understanding of air travel related technologies (GDS)
- Good to be from air travel/e commerce industry
Salary: INR Best in the industry
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Team Lead/Technical Lead
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time