Role & Responsibilities
- Providing client support solutions over phone, email or online chat
- Handling high volume of inbound calls and email queries, providing support to travel agent clients pertaining to all booking related enquiries
- Interacting with the Airlines / customers
- Issuance of GDS tickets and handling client query emails within stipulated TAT
- Provide hands on support to clients on airline ticket bookings, cancellations and refunds
- Handling Post Booking queries like seat assignment/ baggage inquiries / date change / cancellations
- Basic knowledge on Geography, IATA City codes and Airline codes
- Selling Air, Hotel, Reservation and Vacation Packages to customers
- First Call Resolution
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: Travel, Tours, Ticketing, Airlines
Role Category: Other
Role: Outside Consultant
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Mystifly Consulting (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Mystifly is a B2B travel technology company, founded in 2009 and headquartered in Singapore. We have over 2500 customers in 60+ countries using our airfare distribution products including some of the biggest OTAs in the world. We offer one-of-a-kind platform consolidating 900+ airlines including 170+ LCCs across 70+ points-of-sale countries allowing customers to transact in their local currency.
Since our inception, we have been redefining airfare distribution with our proprietary intelligence driven algorithms, for which we have won many accolades for our travel technology, including an award for the fastest growing Travel Technology business.
With over 65 billion people expected to travel by air between, now and 2030, we intend to continue redefining the world of airfare distribution to make it easy, fast and flexible for people to buy air products.
If you think you have it in you to impact billions of travellers around the world and change the world in the process, then maybe MystiflyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Product Engineering Group is for you!
For more, listen to our Chief Technology OfficerÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s message for you on YouTube