Roles and Responisbilities
- Work with product owners & managers to understand requirements
- Participate in daily scrum, sprint planning, reviews, demos, retrospectives, and grooming sessions
- Design client-side and server-side components
- Implement high quality, scalable, reusable code in an agile, test-driven development environment utilizing Java, Spring Boot, Apache Camel
- Implement EIP patterns using Apache Camel (Aggregation, Splitters, Routing etc)
- Develop APIs using JSON or XML formats for other applications frontend interfaces to consume.
- Development of unit tests for the developed application components.
- Collaborate with the Lead and other development team members on architecture, technical design, release planning and deployment
- Develop scripts and components to support continuous integration and delivery pipelines.
- Follow enterprise best practices in coding, design principles, secure coding practices while developing backend services and user experience
- Perform Code Reviews
- Design and develop proof of concepts
- Create mock-up prototypes as needed
- Provide daily, weekly updates and corresponding status reports to management
- Identify problems and effectively communicate solutions to peers and management on the improvements
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of developed applications
- Coach and guide other team members.
Desired Candidate Profile
We are looking for a creative, confident and impact hungry architect for our growth engineering team. The growth team is a full stack team that works on initiatives that fuel product and business growth across multiple products. These initiatives span the full spectrum of short-, medium- and long-term projects. Some of them involve hard technical problems while some others need creative product and performance marketing hacks. All of them require fast paced engineering and touching code across the software stack including code written by others
- 8+ years of Software Development and Design work experience in Java/J2EE technologies
- Strong experience in Java/J2EE, Spring, Apache Camel, Apache Kafka, REST APIs, Microservices architecture
- Solid understanding of OOP concepts, Data Structures, Algorithms, and design patterns
- Experience in designing and developing high-performance, highly scalable, and reliable systems
- Experience in Messaging Queues like Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ etc.
- Experience in MySQL, Oracle DB, JPA etc.
- Experience in Docker, Kubernetes is preferred and experience in OpenShift is highly desirable.
- Experience in Build tools like Maven, Gradle etc
- Proven abilities in Junit, Mockito, Power Mock and delivering CI & CD development methodologies
Nice to have:
Experience in Redis, NoSQL (MongoDB), Apache Hadoop, Apache Stream and Apache Spark
- Knowledge of performance and application testing, scheduling tools, profiling tools
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Mystifly Consulting (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Mystifly is a B2B travel technology company, founded in 2009 and headquartered in Singapore. We have over 2500 customers in 60+ countries using our airfare distribution products including some of the biggest OTAs in the world. We offer one-of-a-kind platform consolidating 900+ airlines including 170+ LCCs across 70+ points-of-sale countries allowing customers to transact in their local currency.
Since our inception, we have been redefining airfare distribution with our proprietary intelligence driven algorithms, for which we have won many accolades for our travel technology, including an award for the fastest growing Travel Technology business.
With over 65 billion people expected to travel by air between, now and 2030, we intend to continue redefining the world of airfare distribution to make it easy, fast and flexible for people to buy air products.
Contact Company:Mystifly Consulting (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Address:No. 885,,Azygos,1st Stage, 4th Block,HBR Layout, , , BANGALORE, Karnataka, India