Role and Responsibilities:
- Technical account executive is responsible for managing all frontline technical aspects of Mystiflys relationship with its customers.
- They will work closely across different functions for product delivery.
- Providing technical solution based on the client requirement and business plan to existing and new customers
- Test, conduct quality assurance and validate for technical feasibility and product launch.
- Respond to technical concerns and problems, ensuring smooth implementation and launch.
- Communicate with clients and internal teams to explain products and implementation schedules.
- Document technical requirements, schedules, and client interactions.
- Report Analysis.
- Performance Analysis.
- Technical know-how of computers & technology and a good understanding of XML.
- Min 3 years of work experience in XML including analysing XML schemas and messages using editors such as XMLSpy/SoupUI/REST.
- Having worked with Business domain and providing technical solutions for different business fits
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, and Visio with working knowledge of other programs a definite advantage.
- Demonstrate ability to produce documentation within identified standards.
- Willingness to achieve successful outcomes through collaborative and cooperative means.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team, providing support and guidance to team members.
- High level interpersonal and relationship building skills including negotiation and conflict resolution skills. • Ability to quickly develop an understanding of the project, its environment, and related issues.
- Should be a good team player and can manage a team of 3-4 members.
- Should ensure the client support around the clock
- Airline/Travel Domain is added advantage.
- Testing Experience is an add on qualification. Experience
- Good understanding of Travel Domain (with understanding of API flow).
- Advanced computer software skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Mystifly Consulting (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Mystifly is currently seeking Product Manager responsible for driving the business into the future by setting the long-term vision and strategy for our product lines. Your primary responsibilities will be identifying potential features and products by conducting market research and generating product requirement specifications. You will also work closely with the teams of engineers to build our products. We are looking for an extremely entrepreneurial Product Manager to innovate and execute the product initiatives across the company.
Contact Company:Mystifly Consulting (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Address:No. 885,,Azygos,1st Stage, 4th Block,HBR Layout, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India