Role: Content Writer | Department: Marketing
Accountabilities & Essential Functions
- Responsible for writing B2B product content for Mystiflys sites, Microsite, Landing page, emailers, monthly newsletter, articles, audio & video scripts, UX copy and blog posts.
- Good at researching and up-to-date with the current industry news, trends, and practices to enhance the content page(s).
- Working closely with product and Tech teams to create engaging and impactful content for clients and prospects
- Create and Develop diverse content for Internal communication such as Emails and announcements.
Education & Experience
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree or any equivalent discipline
- 3 - 4 years of previous experience as a content creator in a technology industry
- Must have good knowledge of Travel Technology terminology
- Strong writing, proofreading, and editing skills.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions.
UG:B.A in Any Specialization,Any Graduate
Mystifly - Company Profile
Mystifly is a B2B travel technology company, founded in 2009 and headquartered in Singapore. We have over 2500 customers in 60+ countries using our airfare distribution products including some of the biggest OTAs in the world. We offer one-of-a-kind platform consolidating 900+ airlines including 170+ LCCs across 70+ points-of-sale countries allowing customers to transact in their local currency.
Since our inception, we have been redefining airfare distribution with our proprietary intelligence driven algorithms, for which we have won many accolades for our travel technology, including an award for the fastest growing Travel Technology business.
With over 65 billion people expected to travel by air between, now and 2030, we intend to continue redefining the world of airfare distribution to make it easy, fast and flexible for people to buy air products.
Contact Company:Mystifly Consulting
Address:6th Cross Rd, HBR Layout 4th Block, HBR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560043