Roles and Responsibilities
Experience in Computer networks, Network administration.
- Install and configure software and computer systems.
- Experience in Server Administration, Maintenance, Migrations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows software, including Server, Office 365 & Exchange.
- Experience in Telephony, VOIP solutions, EPBX knowledge.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with software or hardware.
- Experience in Patch management WSUS & SCCM.
- Hands-on experience in Securing Office networks, servers, workstations using various Security Tools like Firewall, Antivirus, etc.
- Experience in managing Hardware Firewalls like Sophos (Writing Firewall rules, maintenance of reports of User connectivity, VPN connectivity, Internet usage, etc.).
- Experience in Antivirus configuration, patch update & finding various attacks & resolving the issues.
- Train & Assess Employees on Information Security Awareness.
- Hands-on experience in Active Directory.
- Hands-on experience in Operating Systems (Windows, Windows Server, Linux, Mac).
- Create & implement Disaster Recovery & Business continuity plans for the organization.
- Control & manage IT budget & expenditures.
- Effective vendor management & procurement methods for IT-related needs to reduce the cost of purchase without compromising on the quality.
- Manage & maintain the inventory of all Hardware, Software & IT-related resources accurately.
- Upgrades systems by implementing & maintaining security controls.
- Stay up to date on Information technology & security standards.
- Walk colleagues or clients through steps to help them resolve their technical problems.
- Maintain procedures and reports that provide technical support to the entire organization.
- Analyze records and logs to spot underlying trends and potential issues.
- Support the implementation of new solutions or applications.
- Willing to work in shifts.
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
Best in the industry
Mystifly Consulting (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Mystifly is a market leader in Digital Travel Retailing, envisioned to bring a positive difference in the experience of the travelers and how air travel is sold. From the humble beginning as a global consolidator & aggregator, Mystifly has evolved to a trusted technology partner by travel companies around the world. Our novel approach and proprietary technology, coupled with dedicated talent has earned us the trust of our partners for solving their most pressing problems, generating new revenue streams, and identifying more growth opportunities in the air travel business.
Contact Company:Mystifly Consulting (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Address:No. 885,,Azygos,1st Stage, 4th Block,HBR Layout, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India