Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing and designing security devices and software to ensure the safety of clients or internal products and information.
- Managing security measures for information technology systems within a networked system.
- Hands-on Security Audits (ISO 27001 /SOC) & PCI-DSS compliance.
- Operating regular inspections of systems and network processes for security updates.
- Customizing access to information per rules and necessity.
- Maintaining standard information security policy, procedure, and services.
- Protects the system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources.
- Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities, and reporting violations.
- Implements security improvements by assessing the current situation, evaluating trends, and anticipating requirements.
- Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits.
- Upgrades system by implementing and maintaining security controls.
- Keeps users informed by preparing performance reports, and communicating system status.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Stay up to date on information technology trends and security standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Desired Candidate Profile
Minimum 3-5 years experience in the IT Security domain.
Perks and Benefits
Best in industry
Mystifly is the world's largest global airline retail marketplace dedicated to make air travel selling affordable, accessible, and more convenient for our customers than ever before.
Contact Company:Mystifly Consulting
Address:No. 885,,Azygos,1st Stage, 4th Block,HBR Layout, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India