Mystifly is a travel technology company leading a paradigm shift in how airline reservations are done across the world. We have data for just about anything related to air travel across the world.
Our team produces an array of insights to drive strategic decisions across the organization. We are looking for Data Engineers who can help us improve data reliability, efficiency and quality across the organization.
Job Location: Bangalore (Near Manyata Tech Park)
• Construct, test and maintain data architectures and pipelines to meet business requirements
• Discover opportunities for data acquisitions
• Develop processes for data preparations, modelling and mining • Marry systems together to build reliable datasets for analysis
• Uncover exploratory insights from data using a variety of tools (Python/R, SQL, BI tools)
• Use statistical modelling and learning to develop models as per business requirements.
• Set up and maintain a data warehouse/data lake solution
You will be a good fit if you:
• Have a Masters degree in one of the following:
Engineering, Computer Science or other technical disciplines with experience in data
• Have professional experience of more than 2 years as a Data Engineer / Software Engineer/
DBA / Database Developer / Data Analyst
• Have experience in developing and deploying datasets for Azure/AWS/GCP
• Have experience in building data pipelines using a variety of sources
• Are experienced in SQL, Python / R / Java / C#
• Are experienced with No SQL databases and distributed architectures.
• Are well versed with any BI and visualization tools
• Have a good understanding of collaborative software development in an enterprise
• Can express your ideas and thoughts clearly to any audience
• Are inquisitive, love to experiment and learn, and always looking for improvement
• Are confident, affable, focused and calm.
• Have a good sense of humour. We love jokes around here. Jokers, not so much.
Mystifly Consulting (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Mystifly is a market leader in Digital Travel Retailing, envisioned to bring a positive difference in the experience of the travelers and how air travel is sold. From the humble beginning as a global consolidator & aggregator, Mystifly has evolved to a trusted technology partner by travel companies around the world. Our novel approach and proprietary technology, coupled with dedicated talent have earned us the trust of our partners for solving their most pressing problems, generating new revenue streams, and identifying more growth opportunities in the air travel business.
Mystifly offers NDC-aligned tech stacks for businesses of every sizefrom start-ups to established companies that wish to start or expand their air business globally. Built on a firm foundation of machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI), Mystifly’s B2B-SaaS marketplace simplifies airfare shopping by unifying airline distribution, fulfillment, and payments on a single platform which allows search, ticket, ancillary sales, and post-ticketing services for over 700 airlines including 180 LCCs. Mystifly’s secured Multi-currency B2B payment and settlement platform help in negating the payment inefficiencies with the real-time direct settlement between agencies and the airline partners in their respective currencies. Mystifly’s unique platform capabilities help in meeting the ever-changing demands of travelers by simplifying the modern complexities of the air travel business and technology.
Contact Company:Mystifly Consulting (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Address:No. 885,,Azygos,1st Stage, 4th Block,HBR Layout, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India