Roles and Responsibilities
Responsible for driving and leading the analysis, design, development activities on assigned projects. • Involved in the entire SDLC lifecycle including analysis, development, fixing, and monitoring of issues on the assigned product lines. • Meets and exceeds standards for the quality and timeliness of the work products. • Implements, unit tests, debugs, and leads integrations of complex code. • Identify opportunities for further enhancements and refinements to best practices, standards, and processes. • Ensure robust, securely accessible, highly available and
Desired Candidate Profile
With 2-4 years of experience in Scalable Architecture development. We are looking for Independent Contributors, who have a good understanding of Microservices based architecture, and a comprehensive awareness of various architectures & their suitability as per product requirements: -
- Strong knowledge of microservices-based architecture models.
- Good knowledge of messaging frameworks like RabbitMQ. Prefer a candidate who had earlier used messaging for a chat-type solution or developed high transaction messaging queues.
- Should have experience in Elastic Search and Kibana.
- Good understanding of RESTful architecture, database technologies (both SQL - and NoSQL).
- Ability to understand and solve performance issues and constraints.
- Should have an understanding of scaling applications and know the bottlenecks involved in resource optimization.
- Proficient in MS concepts like Asp.net, C#, MVC, Webservices (development and consumption), API development
- Should have experience in Agile, iterative, and Scrum-based projects.
- Should have worked in a Test Driven Development (TDD) environment.
Good knowledge of Object-Oriented programming, Design Principles like SOLID, and Gang of Four Design patterns.
B.E /B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MSc/MCA/BS/MS in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent)
Mystifly Consulting (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Mystifly was founded in 2009 by Rajeev Kumar. He first got into global airfare consolidation as an idea in 2006 while he was looking for a London-India fare. The fare that Indian travel agencies quoted was much higher than it would be if he had bought it in London, and that's when he realized how the industry worked. Further research and a few months of technology and process consulting helped solidify the idea and gave birth to Mystifly.
Mystifly launched its application programming interface (API) at the WIT Conference in 2011.
Mystifly raised $5 million in a Series A funding round led by RSI I Fund LLC, operated by Japanese private equity firm Recruit Holdings Co. Ltd. With this, the Japanese investor has a minority stake in the company.
In Nov 2019 Mystifly launched the travel industrys first API for guaranteed & automated Voids, Refunds, and Cancellation for flight tickets. Followed by that, in Feb 2020 Mystifly announced the launch of New Generation Airline Retailing & Shopping API Platform ASR Hub 1.0 with branded fares feature. Recently, the company has managed to raise a Pre-Series B round of US$3.3 million from its existing investor Recruit Co. Ltd.
Contact Company:Mystifly Consulting (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Address:No. 885,,Azygos,1st Stage, 4th Block,HBR Layout, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India