Location: Bengaluru Reports to Sr. Manager (Operations) Domain: Travel
- Responsible for all managing Operational SLAs including SLA, FCR, Error Reduction
- Conducts team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations
- Provides quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer enquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints
- Escalation Management
- Identifying Process gaps and working on identifying solutions
- Interdepartmental communication for the process improvement
- Any other responsibilities that are assigned from time to time.
Team / People Management
- Periodical Performance Review with the team against the set targets
- Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
- Answers team member questions, helps with team member problems and oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance
- Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals
- Leave / Shrinkage Management
MIS & Reporting
- Generates and shares comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines
- Process Mapping
- TAT Reporting
- Error Trend and control reporting
- Historical Trend Analysis
Innovation and Change
- Suggest process improvements and drive the team to work differently but within process guidelines
Job Specific Competencies
- Team management skills and ability to lead by example
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Results-driven displays accountability and ownership.
- Self-motivated and able to motivate others within the team.
- Proactive and ability to work under own initiative without direction.
- Passionate and high on energy levels.
- Strong analytical and logical reasoning abilities, and ability to anticipate, analyze and resolve issues.
- Business acumen
- Flair for customer service
- Ability to handle a voice process.
- Minimum up to 2 years of experience in a leadership or similar role
- Minimum graduate (Any additional travel industry-related certification will be an added advantage)
- Mandatory knowledge of at least 2 GDS including knowledge of airline reservations, reissuance, ticketing, refunds, fare calculations/constructions, and handling of international travel complexities.
- Good Written and Verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Should have experience of handling a team of 25 or more
Mystifly Consulting (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Mystifly is a market leader in Digital Travel Retailing, envisioned to bring a positive difference in the experience of the travelers and how air travel is sold. From the humble beginning as a global consolidator & aggregator, Mystifly has evolved to a trusted technology partner by travel companies around the world. Our novel approach and proprietary technology, coupled with dedicated talent have earned us the trust of our partners for solving their most pressing problems, generating new revenue streams, and identifying more growth opportunities in the air travel business.
Contact Company:Mystifly Consulting (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Address:No. 885,,Azygos,1st Stage, 4th Block,HBR Layout, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India